Barcode Server is a servlet that runs in IIS to provide barcode images. Barcode Server may be licenced for 1D barcodes, 2D barcodes or both.
- automatically incorporates barcodes into Crystal Reports (XI or later) using a simple formula
- provides direct insertion from the server into Microsoft Office applications using Insert Picture or user-customisable macros (using data from selected text in Word or selected cells in Excel)
- includes a free Windows desktop app for saving high quality images to graphic files (BMP, EPS, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF and WMF formats supported). Supports batch image saving, Copy as Drop, and simple barcode label printing.
- provides barcode images for your web pages.
- suitable for all versions of Windows Server (2003 or later)
- easily editable to simplify formulae on clients.
To purchase a licence for either product please visit the online store
Barcode Server images into Crystal Reports
Barcode Server images into Excel spreadsheet
Windows desktop app for saving Barcode Server images
The central component of Barcode Server for IIS is a .NET component suitable for use on 32 or 64 bit servers and Framework 2 or later.
A barcode can be imported to many desktop applications by using a link, such as
(where localhost is replaced by the address of your server), or incorporated on a web page by using IMG tags, such as
Barcode Server supports all major barcode types, and may be licenced for most major 1D types including:2 of 5, 3 of 9, Australia Post, Codabar, Code 11, Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code 93, Extended Code 93, Code 128, Code B, Deutschen Post, DUN14, EAN- 8, EAN-13, EAN-14, EAN-128, ISBN, ISMN, ISSN, ITF-14, ITF-6, Interleaved 2 of 5, Italian Post 2/5, Italian Post 3/9, JAN, Korean Postal Authority, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI (Modified Plessey), Plessey, PostNet & FIM, Royal Mail 4 State, SSCC, SICI/SISAC, Swiss Post, Telepen (numeric and ASCII), UCC14, UPC-A, UPC-E - complete list
It can also be licenced for many 2D barcode types, including Aztec, Databar, Datamatrix, PDF417 and QR Code.
Server properties allow the barcode image to be left or right rotated or inverted, and (for 1D types) for sizes, bearer bars, margin indicators and human-readable text properties and justification to be specified.
Barcode Server supports the creation of BMP, EPS, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF or WMF images*. Properties allow barcode sizes, security levels and modes to be specified.
Barcode Server may be licenced for 1D barcodes, 2D barcodes or both.
One licence required per product per server.
32 or 64 bit versions of Microsoft IIS version 6.0 or later. .Net Framework 2.0 or later.
* Some image types are not suitable for use in a web browser, and wmf is only suitable for use on the Windows platform.